On behalf of one of our clients, a fintech, DutchDare International is recruiting for a Finance Manager.
Our client, a fintech scale-up, is one of a kind. With people from all walks of life who believe technology should be used to deliver great experiences. Exploring the unknown and embracing constant change is in their nature. For the individual there’s room to grow, freedom to fail, and support to succeed.
In this role you will report directly to the CFO.
The Manager Finance & Control exercises financial leadership in guiding the organization to realizing its growth ambition. In this role you are responsible for providing sound business support and analysis, across the organization. You need to drive professionalism and continuous improvement into the organization, while keeping our entrepreneurial culture in mind. You have to enjoy working in an international, dynamic, and sometimes hectic environment, in order to be successful in this role. To be more specific:
- Manage central accounting & control for 9 legal entities, with 10 offices in 6 countries
- Monthly/quarterly/annual closings, reporting packages and audits
- Planning & Control cycle
- Lead AR, AP, banking and General Ledger accounting department (9 FTE)
- Lead business controlling (2 FTE)
- Ad hoc business and financial analysis for management
- Finance transformation & automation: drive the change towards rhythms & routines fit to our ambition (e.g. fast closing, business partnering, rolling forecast)
The ideal candidate is someone with strong business acumen, is able to see the big picture yet knows the details, and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Digital mindset; understanding the digital opportunities for finance to increase efficiency and improve management reporting
- Positive attitude, highly energetic, collaborative, team player and comfortable in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Outstanding communication skills; business partnership skills, must understand key business drivers, ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendations
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented.
- Have an understanding of the international tax landscape.
- Combine a strategic view with a hands-on approach
- Bachelor+ or Master degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years experience, of which 5+ years in a similar role
- Proven track record in driving finance transformation and automation,
- Successful track record in revenue recognition, cost control, project control
- Highly skilled in BI, good working knowledge of common ERP systems
- Highly energetic and driven personality
- Hands-on and data driven
- Dynamic, team-player with a good sense of humor
- Smart and articulate
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, Dutch is a nice-to-have
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).