On behalf of one of our clients in the Brussels Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim FP&A / Cost Analyst. This assignment is open as of now and will last for 6 months. Full-time availability is required.
Our client is an International Manufacturing Company which is based in the Brussels area and is a worldwide leader in its’ Industry.
- Set up Cost Center Controlling
- Monitor Stand-alone Cost/TSA/LTA
- Monitor R&D Cost/capitalization
- Capitalization of development costs
- Improve accountablility of cost centers for their budgets, create a “budget mindset” across the organization
- Ability and eagerness to dig into Budgets and actuals at a detailed level
- Hands-on experience working with Cost Accounting and Operating personnel to research MFG variances at a detailed transaction and plan level, and to build up the analysis and interpretation of the cause-and-effect of variances for different levels of the organizations (Operator, Plant Manager, Senior Management)
- Experience performing reconciliation and analysis procedures in a changing environment
- Solid experience as an FP&A specialist in an international environment (more specifically the manufacturing)
- At least Bachelor level
- A “Go-Getter”-mentatlity / Self-Starter / Can-Do attitude / Flexible
- Don’t raise issues without suggesting potential solutions- Change management skills to bring people to a higher professional level
- Business proficiency in English is a must- Knowledge of and experinece with SAP/FI CO is a great advantage
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).