On behalf of one of our clients in the Brussels Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim Global Indirect Procurement Logistics Expert. This assignment is open as of now and will last for 12 months. Full-time availability is a required.
Our client is looking for an Interim Global Indirect Procurement Logistics Expert (m/f/d) to join the headquarter in Zaventem, Belgium. As the business continues to grow we need to add a skilled problem solver to join the team as a Buyer in the Logistics space.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player to help drive a large reorganisation of our logistics network to completion. This is a 12 month contract role with reporting line to the Regional Supply Chain Manager EAMER based in the UK.
- Drive the contracting of new logistics providers worldwide
- Ensure RFI/RFQ process is meeting company requirements
- Maintain a high quality vendor base
- Ensure KPIs and Quarterly Reviews are implemented
- Builds out the framework for Freight & Warehouse billing processes
- Builds the foundation of best practice in Logistics Procurement
- Identifies and drives process simplification and improvement
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics
- 8+ years experience in a similar function
- Deep understanding of the Logistics Market
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow up skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment while handling time sensitive tasks
- Self-starter with flexibility to meet & manage challenging priorities and deadlines
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- SAP and/or INFOR M3 Order Processing knowledge (or other Tier 1 ERP Systems)
- Mandatory Language: English
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).