On behalf of one of our clients, in the Oil & Gas Industry, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim Internal Auditor. This assignment will start on short notice, interviews will be in week 45. The assignment runs till the end of March 2020 and full-time availability is required.
- You are responsible for key functions within the accountancy field and provide an independent and objective assessment of the clients’ operations, specifically the effectiveness of its internal control structure.
- You will review procedures and operations closely, confirming that they are being followed correctly and that they support the organization’s goals and objectives. After examining processes and procedures, you’ll report your findings and work closely with auditees to provide accurate and pertinent recommendations that help the organization to adhere more closely to its objectives.
- You’ll evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of current controls and determine if those controls can truly mitigate risks that can threaten the organization.
- You’ll review how the organization protects its assets and assesses whether the appropriate safeguards are in place.
- At least 8 years of relevant experince
- University degree, RA accredited
- Business Control experience
- Business accumen
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity
- Willingness to travel abroad (<40%)
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).