On behalf of one of our clients in the Brussels Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim PMO for the ERP Implementation Project (Infor). This assignment is open as of now and will last for 12-18 months. Full-time availability is required.
Our client recently started the process of implementing a new ERP system (Infor).
In this role as PMO with overall responsibility for delivering the Infor ERP Project, you have a.o. the following activities to perform:
- implement an effective project governance model
- act as key contact point for the business, the implementation partner and the internal IT department
- ensure effective communication and engagement with all associated parties
- implement regular and accurate project reporting to include risk management and mitigation
- deliver the project in accordance with the agreed timeline, budget and associated quality metrics
- proactively highlight risks and mitigate as appropriate
- work effectively with all associated parties on the project
- Solid experience as an IT PMO specialist in an international environment (more specifically manufacturing)
- At least Bachelor level
- A “Go-Getter”-mentatlity / Self-Starter / Can-Do attitude / Flexible
- Don’t raise issues without suggesting potential solutions
- Change management skills to bring people to a higher professional level
- Business proficiency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel (>30%)
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).