On behalf of one of our clients, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim Project Controller.
The Finance & Control department is responsible for the financial administration and monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting. The order book is growing and this requires an up-to-date, and well organized, financial administration.
You will be an addition to the international team of 7 and be responsible for managing the financial accounts of the assigned project(s), and supporting the Project Manager as his financial business partner. You will work under the direction of the Manager Finance & Control
- Know the project and contract inside out.
- Monitor and guard the projects cash flow.
- Monitor budget development and signal deviations.
- Support the Project Manager to maintain a clear view on the financial health of a project.
- Advising the business solicited and unsolicited in the financial field.
- Be involved in all big decisions (e.g. large subcontracts) to review financial impact up front; provide insight/ aid decision making process in the financial impact of changes/variation within/to the projects.
- Recognize opportunities and risks within the project and quantify those.
- Support in year-end-closure activities.
- Bsc or Msc degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or similar.
At least 5-7 years of relevant work experience as a Project Controller, preferably in an international environment.
Experience in the maritime industry is a pre.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in Dutch and English.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).