On behalf of one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim Senior Analyst. This assignment is open as of now and will last for 3-6 months. Full-time availability is required.
The role provides insightful analyses to senior management relating to NWC performance, potential improvements, developments and trends. The role will contribute to and have a pro-active role in creating management reports, developing tools, analyses and processes that provide in-depth management information.
The role will also support the Finance Manager – Group Working Capital on the rollout and follow up of initiatives for NWC improvement across the Group.
You will report to the Finance Manager – Group Working Capital and you’ll work in Close relationship with Data Scientist – Working Capital for requirements and reports design
- Determine NWC specific Data and Management Information business requirements. Liaise with functional business area data owners to assist in data definitions and requirements.
- Work together with the Data Scientist in the interpretation of the analyses performed and the design of standard management reporting of NWC components.
- Coordinate with IT Business Intelligence department the further development of BI tools and reports for measuring and monitoring NWC performance.
- Support the Finance Manager – Group Working Capital and Cluster management on the monitoring and control of NWC at global and cluster level in order to identify improvement opportunities. Participate in communication activities to ensure the NWC value messages are articulated appropriately.
- Actively be involved throughout the life-cycle of an assignment – requirements definition, specification, data collection, solution design, development, testing, documentation, implementation and user training.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Economics (Masters degree is preferred)
- At least three years of experience in a similar job
- Development of complex analytics, reports and communications.
- Highly numerate with a strong technical knowledge and experience of applying analytical and modelling techniques to provide insights to business issues.
- Experience of financial reporting, and an understanding of corporate finance and accounting concepts.
- Visually creative, with a good understanding of user experience aesthetics.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a professional environment with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with top management
- Senior executive and peer influence
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of HFM and JD Edwards is preferred
- Experience of working with visualisation tools such as QlikView, Tableau, Tibco Spotfire, Shiny, or Power BI is an advantage
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).