On behalf of one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for an Interim Senior Analyst. This assignment is open as of now and will last for 3-6 months. Full-time availability is required.
Our client is a doughter of a multinational, specialised in supplying high-tech devices.
The focus of the Senior Business Analyst will be on analysing sales margins, revenures, consolidation of forecasts made by different regions, making reports, month end closings, improving reporting processes
- Analyzing Sales & Margin
- Accrual Accounting
- Analyzing and Optimizing processes
- Month-end close
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in an international (controlling) function
- Ability to work effectively in commercial environment and coordinating role with functional departments
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of/experience in ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Fluency in English
A very interesting and challenging assignment for a senior business analyst / controller.
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040.
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).