On behalf of one of our clients in the Brussels Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for multiple Senior FP&A Specialists. This assignment is open as of now and will last for 18-24 months. Full-time availability is required.
Our client is an International Manufacturing Company which is based in the Brussels area and is a worldwide leader in its’ Industry.
Owner of the company’s entire financial planning process, working collaboratively and cross functionally with all levels of management to deliver meaningful financial information at a business unit and company level encompassing the annual budget and quarterly forecast process and month-end analysis of variances.
– Partner with broader organization to drive process and systematic improvements across the Company
– Understand company activity and demonstrate initiative on creating new measures & metrics to align company performance with goals
– Develop a deep understanding of key business drivers and how we can influence them
– Analyze complex financial information to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to Managers, business leaders, and CFO/CEO
– Design and build sophisticated financial models to provide guidance to Financial Analysts in building and refining their own models
– Consolidate data, provide analysis, and prepare reports for Management and the Board of Advisors meetings
– Continually improve quality and maturity of our financial analysis and partnership with the business.
– Understand changing business needs and drive best-in-class results. This includes partnering with organizational leaders to understand the drivers of performance in their business organization and support plans which drive improved results
– Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
– Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
– Ad-hoc business performance reporting
– Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
– Ability and eagerness to dig into Budget and actual information at a detailed level
– Hands-on experience working with Cost Accounting and Operating personnel to research MFG variances at a detailed transaction and plan level and to build up the analysis and interpretation of the cause-and-effect of variances for different levels of the organizations (Operator, Plant Manager, Senior Management)
– Experience performing reconciliation and analysis procedures in a changing environment
– Solid experience as an FP&A specialist in an international environment (more specifically the manufacturing)
– At least Bachelor level
– A “Go-Getter”-mentatlity / Self-Starter / Can-Do attitude / Flexible
– Don’t raise issues without suggesting potential solutions
– Change management skills to bring people to a higher professional level
– Business proficiency in English is a must
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).