On behalf of one of our clients in the Brussels Area, DutchDare International is recruiting for a hands-on Interim Treasury Analyst. This assignment is open as of now and will last for at least 6 months. Full-time availability is required. Our client prefers to engage in a labour agreement, a transition from interim to labour agreement is therefor an option.
Our client is an International Manufacturing Company which is based in the Brussels area and is a worldwide leader in its’ Industry.
- Daily Cash Management / Cash Forecasting routines (reconciliations, analysis, maintaining the CF forecasting tool)
- Maintaining and operating electronic banking platforms and implementing new treasury tools
- Assist with banking RFPs and bank strategy implementation
- Support with the migration to stand-alone treasury system
- Preparing manual and high value payments
- Assist with the monthly intercompany netting
- Perform ad hoc working capital analyses (AR / AP / INV..)
- Interco Loan administration
- Maintain and update bank signature cards
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- A “Go-Getter”-mentatlity / Self-Starter / Can-Do attitude / Flexible
- Don’t raise issues without suggesting potential solutions
- Bachelor or master degree in Economics or equivalent
- Relevant experience in operational treasury
- Good understanding of accounting; strong affinity with credit and collections
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is of advantage
- Advanced level of excel, good knowledge of treasury/banking systems and SAP / ERP
- Team player with a global mindset
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).