One of our clients, an industrial organisation, has asked DutchDare International to perform a search for a Project Controller. This is a permanent position that requires at least 32hrs/week availability.
The Project Controller is accountable for the financial and risk management of assigned project(s) / tenders, financial project control and contract management, the ongoing monitoring of preserve project objectives, and for accurate financial and qualitative project reports. The Controller is responsible for performing financial integrity in the day-to-day project management.
- Responsible for project control of dedicated project(s), including risk management, cash flow management, cost control, forecasting, reporting, contract management and general monitoringof the progress
- Monitoring and actively managing the total risk profile and claim overview of the project
- Monitoring and actively managing to ensure that the project stays within the approved budgets
- Proactive role in applying all compliance rules and regulations.
- Promote cost awareness and ensure that this is understood and owned by project management and the project team.
- Monitor all the factors influencing liquidity, and ensures that the project team is aware of these.
- Identify problems and independently propose ways to improve the project’s financial results.
- Deliver monthly reports and quarterly updates of the project’s financial status. All reports must be produced accurately, including analysis and full explanations.
- Liaise with the legal department to ensure deviations in the contract or changes are correctly processed and followed up.
- Ensure all financial policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure financial requirements.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or related experience in a production environment
- Preference will be an experienced person who has accounting experience for development projects, and preferably in a Project Management environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with controlling big projects in a technical environment
- Substantive knowledge of / experience with controlling
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal)
- Ability to frequently travel long distance, and work abroad
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).