On behalf of one of our clients we are recruiting for a Treasury Systems Analyst. In this role you will be reporting to the Treasury Manager.
DutchDare International is recruiting for a Treasury Systems Analyst for a team in Rotterdam. In this position you will support this team in realizing quality improvements in order to transform the department into “Treasury 2.0”. You are directly engaged in optimizing treasury related systems, and rolling out optimization processes and projects. You will report to the Treasury Manager.
You are the key user, and first point of contact for all users, of the treasury management system (ITS), banking systems, and related software. In addition, you will actively participate as a team member, and take the lead in treasury system related projects.
You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintenance of data in the treasury systems;
- Liaison between Treasury, IT, Finance & Control, and other departments;
- ITS output management and close collaboration with our Shared Service Centre;
- Supporting colleagues in using the systems via Webinars and/or physical training;
- Contact between software suppliers and consultancy firms;
- Daily activities occur in a team of the functional managers of our financial systems
You have a thorough knowledge of IT systems; you’re strong in verbal communication, you’re detailed, and you dare to take responsibility. Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business, Finance or IT;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT and/or Treasury;
- Knowledge of TMS (ION – ITS), SWIFT, 360T, MYSIS, Reuters;
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Business World is an advantage;
- Experience with Treasury Front Office (money market and derivatives) and Back Office activities (payment transactions and accounting).
A challenging role in a fascinating and international working environment with room for personal development, and growth in various areas. The opportunity to play a major role, and further develop and improve our core processes.
Furthermore we offer:
- A salary that meets your responsibilities and experiences;
- Flexible working hours;
- Above average number of holidays, and an excellent pension scheme;
- Variable bonus scheme;
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself.
If you know this job should be yours, please send us your English CV right away, including 2 references and motivational letter. This can be done via our secure website. Upon receipt we will send you a confirmation. Not available yourself, but you do know the right candidate? Please refer him/her to our website. Alternatively, for any inquiries, please call +31 85 833 2040
DutchDare International values your privacy and cyber security in general very highly. Before applying, read our Privacy Statement. By applying for this interim assignment, you implicitly confirm that you agree with our statement and the way we process your details (according to GDPR/AVG).